• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humans serve very little purpose

Meggles

Warren Scout
Other than food and climbing frames!

57d215af517b6958f16a53070e706f0b.jpg

845ff3b48d592f08d816212ad17c77fa.jpg

seems your bun has a lot in common with my granddaughter. she's three. I'm definitely still a climbing frame and last weekend she was questioning her mum quite seriously about 'why you drank up all grandma's milk when you were small?' clearly, some should have been put by in case it was needed by later generations!

Awww so cute! I absolutely love that your rabbits are called Dog and Cat (please tell me they are their actual names!)! I've seen you post before and my OH and I were discussing what to call our next rabbit when we get a wife for Winston and I was saying there was someone on the forum who has called theirs Dog and Cat….we are seriously considering calling her Rabbit :p

Awww so cute! I absolutely love that your rabbits are called Dog and Cat (please tell me they are their actual names!)! I've seen you post before and my OH and I were discussing what to call our next rabbit when we get a wife for Winston and I was saying there was someone on the forum who has called theirs Dog and Cat….we are seriously considering calling her Rabbit :p
I have a hamster called Rabbit :)

I'm so glad its not just me treated as a climbing frame by bunnies!

Back