• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is it wam enough for indoor buns to go outdoors yet?

To live. They play out as its warm in the day but was not sure of the evening temperature x

I always wait until the nights never dip below 8 degrees. It is still below freezing some nights at the moment

Lopsy's back out, but he was only in just over 2 months and has been fine, although we've been extra-careful on the freezing nights. And his attic space used to get down to 3-4°C overnight on cold nights, so he wasn't unprepared :) I have temperature monitors all over the house and outside so I was well-informed.

Bungee has been indoors since last week with her partner Bo who has (we think, just waiting on blood test results) E.Cuniculi. Sadly last night we had to seperate them and put Bo into a padded dog crate :( I feel so sorry for Bungee and was wondering whether to put her back outside, or if it was still too cold?

Bungee has been indoors since last week with her partner Bo who has (we think, just waiting on blood test results) E.Cuniculi. Sadly last night we had to seperate them and put Bo into a padded dog crate :( I feel so sorry for Bungee and was wondering whether to put her back outside, or if it was still too cold?

Oh that's sad for you and your bunnies :cry: Wouldn't she rather stay in with Bo, or is space an issue?

She could stay in with Bo, I just wondered if she would rather be in the big hutch and run again, rather than confined to a playpen.

She can't actually see Bo as he is surrounded by cushions. :(

She could stay in with Bo, I just wondered if she would rather be in the big hutch and run again, rather than confined to a playpen.

She can't actually see Bo as he is surrounded by cushions. :(

So's not to hijack this thread, I've responded on your other one x

I actually think it's the worst time for bunnies at the moment, as the day time temperatures can get fairly high, only to plummet at night. For hardy bunnies that are OK and used to this they are fine, of course.

Back