• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Flash- Died 27-12-2005- Ten years ago today <3

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
This wonderful, wonderful bunny would have, should have been ten today. :love:

(Please note, this was ten years ago, and whilst that doesnt make it ok, I don't keep my bunnies like this now, and never will again and if I could change things, I would, but I can't, sadly.).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGgckhYV2pg

I miss him, so deeply. I just felt I needed to remember him and share him with people.

Last edited:
Just watched your video, what a fab bunny. I loved it when he hopped up onto the sofa for snuggles. His markings are beautiful too. I hope it's with fondness rather than sadness that you can remember him.

Thank you :) I remember him with both, although there is a lot of grief around at the moment.

Thanks. I know he's long gone and doesn't matter to anybody else, but he'll always matter to me.

I somehow missed this thread. Flash looked to have been a cheeky wee chap. Goodness knows what he was thinking in that first photo !! :shock: Rabbits may have passed a long time ago but that doesn't mean we miss them any less xx

What a beautiful bunny and what a wonderful relationship between you both. :love: That was a lovely video, I teared up a bit watching.
((((((Huge hugs))))) to you. It doesn't matter how much time passes, there are footprints that never leave your heart. xxxx

I know I'm bumping this thread but I lost this lovely chap ten years ago, in a freak set of circumstances. If I knew then, all I know now, then he would have lived. He gave me a purpose to live, he gave me a reason to get up, he gave me a friend, he gave me Moon, he gave me Sky, my soul mate. When Flash died, I broke, and part of me is buried with him. He was a special little chap and, with hindsight, I fully believe he came into my life to give me Sky, but it would have been incredible for him to live for longer.

He was simply wonderful <3 I still miss him a lot and just needed to acknowledge him somewhere, to some people. My world changed when he came into it, and it changed when he went.

Flash- 12-03-2005 - 27-12-2005. xx

I know I'm bumping this thread but I lost this lovely chap ten years ago, in a freak set of circumstances. If I knew then, all I know now, then he would have lived. He gave me a purpose to live, he gave me a reason to get up, he gave me a friend, he gave me Moon, he gave me Sky, my soul mate. When Flash died, I broke, and part of me is buried with him. He was a special little chap and, with hindsight, I fully believe he came into my life to give me Sky, but it would have been incredible for him to live for longer.

He was simply wonderful <3 I still miss him a lot and just needed to acknowledge him somewhere, to some people. My world changed when he came into it, and it changed when he went.

Time can diminish many things, but not the degree of love we have for a now departed Rabbit xx

I absolutely understand :)

The happiness has to outshadow the sadness at their departing... They joy they bring and still do, whether here in body or not :love:

Back