• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new bunny joins the family

Buntybunny1

Warren Scout
Well yesterday I collected my new bunny, he joins me no hubby, three dogs and a hamster. So far we haven't picked a name, we simply can't decide on one. He is an indoor bunny but does have a hutch to use in the summer if he seems to want to. He is a real cutie and I'm having a quiet evening with him roaming around on the bed (with blanket for protection of accidents).

Welcome to RU and congratulations on your new addition.

Look foward to seeing photos of him. :love:

9617ae25aa24aeb3fafba6ba7b59aa53.jpg
76d4a65723aedaa59703319e0a2ca1ef.jpg
06050fefcdd21ead1dd6e9ac9f3c31bb.jpg

Here he is. He is a nethie but unsure what his markings are in terms of colours. He was in a lovely litter where there was a sable, a blue colour and a black with white underneath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only I could pick a name for him. Love that he already lay down next to me on his side totally relaxed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what a beautiful bunny. do you know what sex it is. maybe you could call him/her smudge, as it's got this adorable markings on it's nose.

He is a boy we thought of smudge too. He is so laid back. He is just lay down relaxing in the living room. So sweet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back