• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How would your bunny talk?

BunnyLover34

Alpha Buck
So talk at the table this evening was about if Lance could talk, what celebrity would he sound most like? In the end we decided on someone like Stephen Fry or Hugh Grant. David Attenborough was also considered purely for the comic value; i mean how funny would it be to have an animal commenting on the insulation properties of straw or how that head rub hit just the right spot in such an intellectual tone :lol: (or maybe it's just me...:oops:)

Anyway, back to the question; If your bun could talk in human language, who do you think they would sound most like? I look forwards to hearing your ideas! :thumb:

I often wonder this myself :lol::lol::lol:

Bobo - a deep, gruff, grumbly voice - Louis Armstrong type
Harley - very upper class, hoity toity
Sheldon - cockney, "Would you Adam and Eve the Barnet Fair around here?"
Holly - she reminds me of the lady that serves in our local greasy spoon - very soft voice when you order, and then a booming voice when yelling that your order is ready (don't be taken in with the soft sweet look!)
Cheyenne - Princess Kate - well spoken but not too posh
Lenny - Sylvester Stallone
Bug - can't remember her name - Del Trotters wife
Prudhoe - Speedy Gonzales

Amy was named after Amy Pond from Doctor Who, so it's probably some kind of crime not to imagine her voice like that.

And Boba Fett the hamster was named after Boba Fett from Star Wars (by my older brother)... But I think more from the Robot Chicken sketches.

Ooh, this is fun.. me and OH have had a think and...

Forest : Benedict Cumberbatch ( posh and proper )
Ferni : Reese Witherspoon ( scatty, beautiful and very smart )

Back