• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jo

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
One of the two remaining 'Petshop Five'. She is 7 and a half now and over the last few weeks her arthritis has worsened a lot :cry: She is on treatment but she is becoming more unsteady on her back legs. Jo is not a 'hands on' Rabbit and so acupuncture is not appropriate for her. She finds it far to stressful. I really hope that she will at least be able to spend one more Summer with us. But we are not at all sure that she will remain well enough to do so. All of the Petshop Five developed arthritis in their hips at a very young age (2-3 years)

She looks a gorgeous colour, almost creamy. I really hope a bit of sunshine does her good, and she can be as painfree as possible for as long as possible. Nose rubs Jo ! Xxxx

Lovely Jo :love:
After watching Mimzy acquire EOA at about three years of age, I empathize. He's becoming a bit doddery now and although not as easily handled as he used to be, can still kick up a fuss when I need to trim nails or inspect his bum. I worry about him injuring himself because I'm sure they become more brittle with age as we do. :(

Sending gentle cuddles and hopes for a nice summer for Jo your way. ((((((Huge hugs))))) This is what I'm hoping for Mimzy as well, he's 8 years this spring. xxxx

Back