• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm not allowed pretty things (video)

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Say Arthur and Lilly!

This is a new display I assembled today... I've been pondering for weeks what to put in the glass bowl, pout pourri, flowers, floating candles all out because Arthur would eat them... so decided to cut my losses and put together a rabbit edible display, fabric flowers concealing multiple grass balls (from the pets section of wilkinsons) which I get them as treats regularly anyway! This video is taken after Arthur has stolen a sea grass ball, had that stolen from him by Lilly, he took a different ball which he didn't want and came back to search for more seagrass, his little face when he finds the right one hehaha!

Aww :love: it looks like he is trying to get the flowers into the other bowl :lol:

He does doesn't he, but that couldn't possibly be true that would imply he was tidying up as he went along! He knew he was being naughty, there were so many naughty binkies last night!

Came down this morning to two flowers removed and four balls removed, they both had a seagrass ball and were munching on them, looks like they'd only just got to them though!

Wonderful, so lovely to see their personalities being allowed to be expressed. To think some get locked up in a hutch all day.....:(

Wonderful, so lovely to see their personalities being allowed to be expressed. To think some get locked up in a hutch all day.....:(

I know it's so sad :( I wouldn't dream of locking my two up, felt bad enough during bonding when it's obviously necessary, can't imagine how people think it's acceptable as a permanent housing situation :(

Awww how cute?! I love the way he looks as if he's gently moving the flower out the way, then is like grrrrr moooove and chucks it, then feels bad and is 'sorry flower, I didn't mean to be so rough' haha so cute! great idea too!

Great video. Its so lovely when they have something to do.

Must get my lot some more of those seagrass balls.

Back