• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minnie investigating

Tracy

Warren Veteran
I've just given Minnie a few new things to distract her and try and keep her busy, she is very depressed after losing her best friend Bentley at the weekend. It seemed to work, she was quite interested.

A new hanging toy festooned with coriander and parsley.

Minnie%252002.jpg

Definitely worth a closer look

Minnie%252004.jpg

An empty cereal packet. Never mind the Fenugreek crunchie hidden inside, it was the offer on the back of the box that interested her. Maybe she is plotting a trip to Alton Towers.

Minnie%252005.jpg

A big box stuffed full of yummy hay

Minnie%252006.jpg

The box was worth a look and a good sniff, but she wasn't up to investigating the inside. She'll save that until later when I'm not looking. :roll:

Minnie%252003.jpg

I've just given Minnie a few new things to distract her and try and keep her busy, she is very depressed after losing her best friend Bentley at the weekend. It seemed to work, she was quite interested.

A new hanging toy festooned with coriander and parsley.

Minnie%252002.jpg

Definitely worth a closer look

Minnie%252004.jpg

An empty cereal packet. Never mind the Fenugreek crunchie hidden inside, it was the offer on the back of the box that interested her. Maybe she is plotting a trip to Alton Towers.

Minnie%252005.jpg

A big box stuffed full of yummy hay

Minnie%252006.jpg

The box was worth a look and a good sniff, but she wasn't up to investigating the inside. She'll save that until later when I'm not looking. :roll:

Minnie%252003.jpg

Awwwww Tracy so glad that it helped Minnie. She may still have some 'down' times, but hopefully these will lessen as she slowly comes to terms with her loss.

Her ears are proper into that box advertising, aren't they! Lopsy does that: shoots his ears forward when something's really interesting :D Looks daft on a lop :lol: Best wishes to you all :)

Minnie has perked up a bit today. She actually came forward for her food this evening and was eating out of her bowl in its usual place, rather than me have to offer the food to her while she sits in her hay tray. She is also eating her pellets again and her poos are starting to look better. She's still not her normal self, but she's definitely a bit brighter today.:love:

Back