• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This rabbit HAS been fed

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Well I thought at 4.30am when I went out to work as Rosie and Pie were asking for breakfast I would feed them [emoji3]

Then I thought I would leave a note so Hubby would know [emoji6] little did I know that between 4.30am and 7.30am Pie would get bored and find something to do lol

So they all got fed again :lol:

754e1dc34bdd6e92f735ef6c4ea395ab.jpg

So this is the sign I have printed and tucked the I have been fed side into into the cage door so hubby could see it [emoji1]
cba5b6f116d3a55a7997e797b091dcca.jpg

It was tucked like this [emoji50]
6604099c74f613e64893b6d247fb3c0d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol: crafty little sods aren't they! Hope they don't give Slipper any ideas! :shock:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cute! Does she get time out of that cage? It's very small, even for temporary living.

I wondered when that question would be asked :roll:

Yes she is out when I'm in and has the kitchen to run around in which she does very well :thumb:

I'm well aware that this cage is unsuitable even for a Nethie :oops:

Hopefully this week will be her last week penned up as I'm hoping to bond her with Rosie starting Thursday afternoon when I finish work as I'm off for 4 days then :shock: and dependent on her chewing she should be free range like Rosie with living room and kitchen 24/7 till they both go outside with the boys :?

You can buy real wooden signs saying that...my sister bought me one so that way I know if Ludo has been fed by my Mum or if he's just pretending he hasn't been...

You can buy real wooden signs saying that...my sister bought me one so that way I know if Ludo has been fed by my Mum or if he's just pretending he hasn't been...

:lol: I fed my bunnies last night when I got home from Pilates. I went back in a few hours later to give Blueberry his last lot of medication for the day and they all bounced about excitedly trying to convince me I hadn't already fed them :lol::roll:

My rabbits have paper radar, a sign like that would never do. :( Not that anyone feeds them but me. *sigh*
A more appropriate message (at least for my bunnies) might be, "After handling rabbit, count your fingers!" :lol:

Wowsie; you're going to bond her with Rosie - I can't wait to hear about that! :)

Wowsie; you're going to bond her with Rosie - I can't wait to hear about that! :)

Luna has warned me that Miss Rosie didn't like another Nethie female she met :shock:

Pie is well another Miss who grunts so I'm hoping the pair sort it out without too much squabbling, I recon Rosie is ready for a friend and Pie has not had one since she left her mommy :( but she does groom her duck :lol: and is very friendly even tho her previous owner did warn she was a biter but I think he mistook attitude for aggression ;)

Aw she grooms her duck!!!! That's so sweet! Hopefully they'll get on fine! I'm looking forward to their story [emoji4] I have a girl bun who was deemed aggressive and it's definitely just attitude!! As is ladies know - there's a big difference [emoji6]

My rabbits have paper radar, a sign like that would never do. :( Not that anyone feeds them but me. *sigh*
A more appropriate message (at least for my bunnies) might be, "After handling rabbit, count your fingers!" :lol:

Same here with Lord Slipper :roll: little diva that he is has a temper tantrum over anything he doesn't like and reacts with force! :roll::lol: good job I love him coz nobody else would :lol:

Back