• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darragh my carer

Lobo

Mama Doe
My boy Darragh doesn't like to let me out of his sight. Two years ago after returning from 6 days in hospital he seemed to need to be right beside me for much of the day. He likes to rest at my feet, even using my foot as a pillow while he sleeps. There has been a problem with him not eating if I have gone out for a day.

At the base of the computer chair.

Aww one devoted bunny-bless. My cat George is a bit like that if I go out, he usually swipes me when I get back, as if to say " don't leave me again mum ! " :lol:

Awww that's so sweet :love: Blueberry and Blackavar follow me everywhere, but not to that extent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind comments. Darragh came to us as a stray about three years ago and really is one of the most affectionate rabbits you could ever meet. Most days we spend around 16 hours together and his love is most certainly requited.

Thank you for the kind comments. Darragh came to us as a stray about three years ago and really is one of the most affectionate rabbits you could ever meet. Most days we spend around 16 hours together and his love is most certainly requited.

How lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh Lobo, he's gorgeous! :love: And obviously so very content to be there with you. :) What a special relationship you both must have. xxxx

Back