• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My business may been even busier this year. :)

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Another rabbit and guinea pig boarding business based in Worcestershire is closing down sometime this summer. I only found out by chance when a booking for 2 guinea pigs was made today. The business only started a few years ago.:? No idea why they are closing, but for me ...this is good news. Of course I can only do so much, but hopefully it may bring more work especially when the quieter months arrive. Hard work, 7 days a week and over the past few years, haven't had a single day off from mid April - early October. Better get myself in shape........:D

Everyone who has visited here is impressed with the new accommodation I have to offer and my knowledge about caring for the little ones. Perhaps this is what was meant to be all along?

Needless to say, this has put a smile on my face and made me feel a little less anxious, financial wise that is.

I am so much busier with bunnies than I ever thought I would be :) I never planned on them being a big part of my business but happily they are and everyone has loved the accommodation on offer, I hope it continues to go well for you xx

Thanks mushlett and Battlekat.:thumb: Since I started my business back in 2002, I have obviously become more well known, established...and busier. More and more people want experienced carers for their furry friends, not someone who will just lob in some food, hay and fresh water daily. People also want higher standards, which to me speaks volumes...........steps in the right direction.

Yes, I must get round to doing some photos. I have a brand new, double decker 5' x 2' x 2' guinea pig hutch arriving very soon, and other than two older units which came from my old home, everything else is brand spanking new. Thank goodness I can claim this back from the tax man...phew!!!

That's great news, wish I lived nearer ( I'm in scottish highlands) I'd book my 2 in with you, then I could have a holiday !

That sounds very promising Mrs B! But I did have a little chuckle about this:

hopefully it may bring more work especially when the quieter months arrive

If only it worked like that! We have a 'database' of over 200 customers.....which you think would mean a nice even spread of bookings across the whole year......we never have a 'day off' as such, we always have at least 4 or 5 boarders in residence at any given time, but :shock: the majority of our customers all want to book for Easter, July and August and Christmas :shock:

Tracey x

That sounds very promising Mrs B! But I did have a little chuckle about this:

If only it worked like that! We have a 'database' of over 200 customers.....which you think would mean a nice even spread of bookings across the whole year......we never have a 'day off' as such, we always have at least 4 or 5 boarders in residence at any given time, but :shock: the majority of our customers all want to book for Easter, July and August and Christmas :shock:

Tracey x

Same here....but I live in hope!!!!:lol:

Back