• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This may be a silly question

kerrylouise

Warren Scout
After the sudden death of my boy sootie I am considering getting a bonded pair, my random question is it's coming up to summer and I have a toddler who loves the garden, I obviously want the buns to run free in the garden so is there a way to easily pick up bumbles from the grass so my little girl doesn't pick them up thinking they are raiaibs

I hate not having a bunny and olivia misses him so much I knew there wouldn't be to be honest just thought some one may have a good way

It is quite difficult to pick them up, if the grass is short you can brush them up. However, if she was to eat one (unlikely I would have thought, I reckon she would spit it out) I wouldn't think it would do her any harm.

^^^^^^ This. She'll soon realise they don't taste good :lol:. All kids put mud (or worse) in their mouth and usually live to tell the tale. A good leaf rake would sweep away the worst of them, and in my experience, the buns tend to do a pile of them, move on and do another pile, rather than dropping them everywhere. Guniea pigs, on the other hand .................:roll:.

i remember my mums garden being full of them thwy used to do it everywhere they could :/ I plan to keep the grass as short as possible so that I can keep on top of it :) I just want to make sure I am making the right decision and not rushing into getting another one and want to make sure that olivia won't get covered in them she tends to eat stuff she shouldn't and levels stuff she should! Think I may get a good brush and take

Back