• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaround set ups

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

Moving out of my parents house for the year (to uni) in August, and I can't transport Flo's run (have to take her with me!!!)
Thinking of getting a runaround set up, they look amazing!
Just wondering if anyone has any photos of their runaround set ups before I buy?

Thank you !!!

Hi there, I've only got 1 tube connected as their entrance to their hutch within aviary.

Last edited:
I think it's esupi who has a fantastic runaround set up which goes around the garden. I saw a pic on a thread quite recently, but unfortunately can't remember which one.

Bit of a rubbish picture, but can can see the basic set up, their kennel attached via runaround to the large run on slabs and another tunnel to the box on the grass, currently looking for a little hut or shelf to put in the box as I'm sure they will enjoy sitting in there when the sun is out

I'd upload pictures of my set up but despite reading the instructions quite a few times I'm still scratching my head over how :lol:

Have you tried looking at their facebook page at all? There's not only pictures of their set up bit I've seen pictures of customer setups on there including a really good one some time ago where it was incorporated as part of a landscaped garden.

Back