• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rambo and Cassie - 1 year on

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I would share some screenshots (taken from the shed camera) of what bunnies get up to when you are not looking. For some reason my phone photos did not transfer so will try again.

Thankfully Rambo and Cassie are normally well behaved. They have now been "wed" for a year and they are such a close couple and really look after each other :love:

Hm, looking at the more recent ones they are going on a diet (don't think it helped spoiling Rambo when he had the fractured tooth and then stasis which thankfully is fine now).

Last edited:
Awww that third pic of Rambo with his legs like that :lol: I'm so happy him and Cassie are still an item they have a lovely bond :love:

Awww that third pic of Rambo with his legs like that :lol: I'm so happy him and Cassie are still an item they have a lovely bond :love:
Yes, he is always lying like that. He is so chilled. They really are a close couple, I will try to get some little videos so you can see them. They have never humped at all and they are always grooming one another. Cass is so demanding of him and he is always willing to oblige. His fractured tooth all grew back OK by the way.

I love it when Cass tries to pinch the cabbage off him and he just lifts his chin up so she can't reach as she only has diddy legs. I did actually catch them "necking" the other day for the first time. I thought with the difference in size they wouldn't be able to. It melted my heart to see it.:love:

Sarah/Webble - yep the 1 year has flown by.

BYB - I love the camera set up as I can check on them from work to make sure everything is OK too and if they are poorly we can watch them from a distance to make sure they are eating. Their shed is also alarmed to the main house alarm in case anyone/anything happens to get in. I put it all in place when our tool shed got broken into.

He does have big ears and compared to Cassie's little helicoptor ears they look even bigger.

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

Back