• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New house!

xnaomix

Warren Scout
Is still in the making but we have half of it here and hopefully the other half very soon!
It's cost abit more than we expected it too but it'll be big when it's finished so il be more at ease with the space they have! Iv been trying to bond jasper & Wendy so they can live in it together but it's not going well [emoji19]
Anyway this is what's been delivered already
d0f9fbcddc31c73bd039e42a611d4220.jpg
8dd5f444cbfc8e3e8feaa8a190a6569a.jpg

We have some mess for the door which hasn't been fitted yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks a lovely space. Hope Japer and Wendy bond for you. There are so many bonding threads on here. Good luck.

Jasper and Wendy seem to be getting on a lot better now & spent the night together last night with no drama so fingers crossed they'll be ok for when it's finished at the weekend [emoji5]️

Will they just have the hut or is there additional space for them that the hut will be added to ? So the hut would be a sleeping compartment and not the only space they live in ?

Hope that they continue to get along better :)

They are [emoji4] look a very happy pair of rabbits [emoji4]

Back