• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

out side in the sun

Rita

Warren Scout
has anyone else put their bunnies out in the sun today. mine was having a lovely day racing around in their run, i didn't put it on the grass as they are still to young to have green's. but they loved charging around on the concrete, hopefully that will wear down those sharp nails.

still too cold here. and very windy!

oh what a shame. it was windy but lovely and sunny i put perspex around their run to keep the wind out. but i was out all day with them, digging the garden over. put some potato's in the garden and carrots in the pot, they are in the greenhouse.

oh what a shame. it was windy but lovely and sunny i put perspex around their run to keep the wind out. but i was out all day with them, digging the garden over. put some potato's in the garden and carrots in the pot, they are in the greenhouse.

i took the opportunity to get loads of bits off the pet fleece pre-wash though :thumb:

has anyone else put their bunnies out in the sun today. mine was having a lovely day racing around in their run, i didn't put it on the grass as they are still to young to have green's. but they loved charging around on the concrete, hopefully that will wear down those sharp nails.

Yes, running mad around the garden whilst I was doing a bit of digging :D

Back