• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proof that rabbits need lots of space...

esupi

Warren Veteran
hmm.

This is where Tully and Kyla frequently choose to sit. Second photo shows the space they actually have to choose from - they are squished in a 1 ft Runaround box at the far end next to the black pipe.

Haha. That is sooo cute. I guess day time is chillanxation time for rabbits. Their set up looks amazing.

Hahaha sounds about right for rabbits "give us as much space as possible so we can have lots of 1 foot square spots to choose from to spend at least 90% of our time in" :lol:

If they are anything like mine, it's all about the right to choose rather than actually using it!! I used to open their shed door to let them free range and they would just sit there, but wow betide if I tried to close the door! They would stick their head in the hole to stop me doing so!!

Same with mine...give them all the space in the world and they just sit in the corner like sugar lumps. :?

Hahaha sounds about right for rabbits "give us as much space as possible so we can have lots of 1 foot square spots to choose from to spend at least 90% of our time in" :lol:
LMAO XD Very true! "This is my spot. All of it: just because I'm not using it doesn't mean it's not mine!"

Back