• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

garden

thank you got some new lily bulbs today just incase doing the redesign I may have lost any, got mona lisa ones :lol: only as lisa was in the name

Looks amazing!
How do you keep Mabel from going under the shed? (Just cos I'm thinking about bunny proofing my garden at the moment and suspect DP would hide under the shed and refuse to come out)

That looks so neat and tidy, it puts my garden to shame we haven't done anything with it for years, it is a state! I love the little birds too :love:

Looks amazing!
How do you keep Mabel from going under the shed? (Just cos I'm thinking about bunny proofing my garden at the moment and suspect DP would hide under the shed and refuse to come out)

the shed got metal all round bottom dad made from work, to prevent any mice getting in through bottom so there are no gaps, the gap down side has a huge plank of wood down it been there since we first got rabbits as thumper attempted to go down there :lol:

mabels been out today while I mowed the lawn, she saw the new border on bottom and was walking round all over place and chin rubbing all new things as hers :lol:

This is the most lovely garden I have ever seen :love: You have a real talent there, Lisa. :)
I bet Mabel had fun! :D :love: xxxx

Just seen this as I was very busy yesterday. I really love the way you have your garden, it's very well balanced and absolutely beautiful. :love:

Back