• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This little lady is coming to stay with us tomorrow

Do her ears stick out sideways? If they do, how about changing it from Hollie to Hellie (for helicopter ears)?

Do her ears stick out sideways? If they do, how about changing it from Hollie to Hellie (for helicopter ears)?

She doesn't seem to have much control over her ears ... they're all over the gaff! lol

https://www.flickr.com/photos/72681463@N00/16052081464/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/72681463@N00/16467114087/in/photostream/

Sorry for the bad photo quality but these were taken whilst I was visiting her at the rescue and obvs I didn't want to use the flash.

Jo x

I do like Hollie ..... I think I was just thinking it didn't really go with Rascal ..... but then I don't suppose it has to ...... maybe because I had Dizzi & Rascal I was leaning towards having matching names again.

She's a total sweetie-pie .........totally loves a fuss .... although she does have a mischievous side too ......the lady in the rescue left me alone with her for 2 mins ....... just 2 mins and she chewed the toggle off my coat ...... I ended up having to wrestle it off her! I think she'll keep us and Rascal on our toes.

x

Eeek ...it's today. So excited but a bit nervous about the bonding process, the rescue are going to start them off today and then I can bring them both home this evening ..... I have everything set up in the living room and am off work until Thurs to keep an eye on things, fingers crossed it all goes ok x

I was going to call Blossom Helli because when she is interested in something her ears go out sideways, most of the time she is a lop though, decided to keep her original name in the end.

I like Holly as it is relevant to her and how she came to be with you.

Good luck with today, hope it is love at first sight, sending lots of Bonding vibes your way

Thanks Riggs ....... just left Rascal at the rescue with Hollie ..... he was sat in the corner a bit shell shocked (it's really quite noisy) and Hollie kept flopping onto her side and grooming him whilst lying down ... blessss!

Going back to pick them up at 3pm. :D

Back