• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost with out a bun

kerrylouise

Warren Scout
My little man slept forever a few days ago :(
I seriously don't know if I could go through it all again with another one
If I choose not to have another bun it will be 16 years since I didn't have one
My 19 month old daughter, who adores rabbits, keeps asking where he is and crying so I don't know what I should do
What would you all do? I do love having rabbits and seeing them in the garden but losing them is the worst

Sorry for the ramble x

I'm so sorry. :cry:

Id say give it time. After my first loss, the next one followed quickly as he was an emergency rescue.

After him (and the trauma involved) I was set against it. Until 12 months down the line and, as they say, the rest is history with my big man. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I loat thumper it took me quite a while to get and Lola she unfortunatly passed away in November and now apotie has gone :( it's just my daughter is breaking my heart I am worried about having another pair because 5 cats have just moved next door

I'm so sorry.

I know what you mean about the neighbours animals. have you thought of a hamster? a big Syrian, with slightly long hair rather than the full fancy kind, makes an excellent indoor animal. masses of personality.

My daughter would just put things in its cage :/ they freak me out a bit had bad experience with them when I was little, we were thinking of Guinea pigs and then when Liv is older getting another rabbit, she used to sit and cuddle sootie and share her veg with him lol oh and her Apple :/ she misses the cuddles from him

Back