• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large Carrier

Neo would eat through that in seconds :lol:

I saw quite a lot of good ones on Pet Supermarket and Pet Planet :thumb:

They're designed for dogs so much sturdier than they look, I asked the people if I could have a good look at theirs.
They currently have a big plastic one but it gets pretty heavy when your buns weigh 9 kg between them!

I have one of the larger moulded plastic ones. It's great for our two cats and used it for the rabbits and they had a lot of room. Heavy though but I do recall you could fix wheels to the bottom although I never did. It's got a large handle for pulling along. Can post a pic if you like.

I've had a ferplast atlas mini and currently have a Bracco 80 for my trio. They're very large and cumbersome carriers but I've found them excellent for getting the rabbits to go in to themselves and they seem generally more comfortable with this type than the normal type.

They both weigh about 5kg on their own, maybe 14-15kg with the buns in but I find them relatively easy to carry. Bulky more than anything.

I've had a ferplast atlas mini and currently have a Bracco 80 for my trio. They're very large and cumbersome carriers but I've found them excellent for getting the rabbits to go in to themselves and they seem generally more comfortable with this type than the normal type.

They both weigh about 5kg on their own, maybe 14-15kg with the buns in but I find them relatively easy to carry. Bulky more than anything.

I have the ferplast atlas mini too, originally bought for my quad of rabbits who were two 1.5 kg and two 1.6 kg rabbits. I could carry it fine on my own, the handle each end is great. As you say, it's easier to get them in and out than other carriers :thumb:

Back