• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of Arthur & Lilly photos, seriously don't open unless you want to see 19 photos!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Lots of Arthur & Lilly photos, seriously don't open unless you want to see 19 photos!

I’ve been very busy the last couple of weeks, but have been taking lots of photos of the bunnies and thought I’d share them! There's a lot of them though!

First Arthur’s windowsill escapades

The best spot in the whole room according to the bunnies

Arthur was sleeping in the loaf position and then stretched out like this, I love his little tucked in leg, he slept like this for ages

Lilly’s usual daytime sleep spot where she sleep diagonally, but Arthur joined her so she squished up at a different angle, then Arthur flopped and she was pushed into the corner

Arthur loving Lilly and Lilly loving it!

Lilly in rabbit bliss being fussed by her human and her best bunny friend

Proving they can both fit in their new smaller litter tray

A (blurry) multi-coloured Lilly tummy! I wish she showed this off more often!

Arthur in his tunnel

This happened last night…. it was the cutest thing ever, he was asleep on his tummy, leaning slightly to his right, I went over and put this hand under his cheek and started to rub his nose with the other, he slowly fell into my hand and stretched out like this completely fast asleep, for ages!

Thanks guys :D they're such cuties aren't they! They're currently in their favourite spot on the rug after running around, before that they slept all day in the cupboard, I love that they use it so much, they never used the hutch that was there!

I love these. Arthur looks so like my Archie only difference was he had a couple of ginger go faster stripes on his belly :)

Awww. Arthur in his tunnel x

Lilly's multicoloured belly x

Arthur with his head in your hand x

Both of them squished in their cupboard x !!!

I still can't believe he fell asleep in my hand :love: he's so cute! When he eventually woke up he stretched his back legs out and his neck and rested his chin on his hand, then looked confused so stood up and yawned right in my face twice :lol:

Thanks for all your lovely comments, sorry for the large overload :p been saving up cute moments to share!

ha no way did he fall asleep in your hand - that's awesome!
I can't believe how much size difference there still is between them. Do you think he'll grow any more?

Back