• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet new arrival Snowdrop

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Snowdrop :love: She came from a rescue of several bunnies from one property so I offered to take one of them in to lighten the load on the rescue who took them. She was spayed yesterday and is now recovering nicely, although she is now (understandably!) deeply suspicious of me.

IMG_5989_zpsq9gsndy2.jpg

IMG_5972_zpsdd9zsar0.jpg

IMG_5971_zps0zjguozt.jpg

She's a complete squirrel; I went down to the shed a few days ago and peered through the window. It seemed suspiciously quiet so I opened up the door and found her...
IMG_5994_zps7nj1nk4h.jpg

...in the hay sack :shock::lol:
IMG_5995_zpsuhmbs1vf.jpg

Once she has recovered from her op and been vaccinated, she'll be looking for a lovely new home with a boy bunny. She eats carpet so will probably need to be an outdoor bun!

What a little dare devil!! That's awesome; I can barely coax mine onto the sofa... Having said that dear knows what they get up to when I'm out of the room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww! :love: I absolutely adore black bunnies. :D
What a little scamp to be all the way up there! :lol: She's a caution for sure.

Aww what a beautiful bun - she looks cheeky! :lol:

Sad to say I lost Mo yesterday Sarah. 2 years 3 months so a brilliant age. :(

Gorgeous girlie-l love her name ! :lol:

Well she arrived just as the snowdrops were coming into bloom so it seemed the natural choice :lol: I usually like human names for bunnies but nothing was quite suiting her.

She's doing well after her spay, hopefully she will come to trust me again after putting her through that and now forcing post-op meds down her twice a day!

Back