• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brave Fleur! (including picture of stones in bladder)

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Here is my brave Fleur after having major surgery to remove 2 quite big stones in her bladder

She is so brave!

I also have a picture of the stones if anyone wants to see!

Last edited:
Oh bless her :love: sending lots of vibes for her recovery. I would be interested in seeing the stones :thumb: you might have to edit the post title to warn people if it's a bit gory though ;)

Here is the stones they were quite big.

How weird is that! I never knew stones looked like this. They send them off to Hills now to see what kind of stones they are.

We have to do another wee sample in 10 days to see if there's still blood in her wee- any vibes so appreciated that there's not and everything's ok cos since beginning of the year she's lost loads of weight because her teeth were painful so she had to go under to have some out (she'd already had some out years ago) then she was dehydrated after so she had to stay overnight later in the week on a drip then amongst other things she had to go under to have to scan which is how we found out about the stones. Please god make this be the end of it!

Wow, that is fascinating, I didn't expect them to be like that, I thought they'd be smoother. That must have been so painful for her. Fingers crossed that is the end of it all now :thumb:

Yes I didn't think they'd be like that either although I didn't really know what they'd be like. It's wierd to think they were in her

Oh bless her! Wishing Fleur a speedy recovery! The stones look like little flowers... how strange!! xxx

I'm sure she will start to feel better without those inside her (ouchy).
When our cat was a similar age we had so many problems with him, he came so close to dying, he had struvite (sp?) Crystals and it was awful. In the end it was completely controlled by diet. I am sure it will be the same for you, best of luck xx

Thank you mushlett yes she does have to be on special food now I'm really hoping to god that we don't have any more problems with her this year everything's come at once it's all getting on top of me

Back