• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

R.I.P Buddy

Rabbit1999

Young Bun
As you may already know,Buddy my girl rabbit was sick recently.I have come home from scool to find my poor girly dead with her partner not having a clue of what was going on.I miss her dearly and I wish there was more I could do,I feel so sad:(

If there was anyway to make me feel any better,a little while ago I just burst out in tears.All the 4 years I had with her and she suddenly gives up with me.Atleastbse is in Bunny heaven somewhere up in the sky.

Rabbits1999

The sadness and sense of loss is the painful price we pay for having these fragile little creatures in our lives. :cry:

In time the sense of shock will fade, but coming to terms with your grief can be really difficult, and it's not something that happens quickly, especially when you had a close bond.

So sorry you're going through this. :(

I am so sorry to hear about Buddy. And send good wishes to her partner, with the hope that nothing untoward happens to them too.

So sorry that you have lost your little bun Buddy :(

Run free at rainbow bridge little one xxxxx

Hugs for you love xxxx

Oh bless you, I am so sorry you have lost Buddy. It will become less painful in time, but it is very difficult when you lose a beloved bun and very distressing. Buddy will be running free at Rainbow Bridge now. Sending hugs to you. Xxx

Back