• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

st vincents vets wokingham

I do :wave:

Although not for my buns, so not sure that's of much use to you lol.

Michael, who owns it, is the nicest man and the vet nurses are really nice too.

The only reason I don't take the buns there is because I actually live in Bracknell (not wokingham) and have them registered at Kynoch, and they have one of the top rabbit vets there, so they're ace with them.

But I've swapped my cats, dogs, rats and ferrets (when I had them) to St Vincent's :)

I actually live in Bracknell too lol which kynocks do you use? I used to use Ivan at harmans water but he moved i think.

I actually live in Bracknell too lol which kynocks do you use? I used to use Ivan at harmans water but he moved i think.

Ha, small world!

I've always been at the one in Easthampstead - I didn't realise Ivan had left!

I think he's set the standard for everyone to work by with rabbits though, as the three vets at Easthampstead have been truly fab, just a shame they're so expensive!

When mine have had stasis in the past they let me drop them off in the morning before I went to work and looked after them all day, and only charged a nurse consult - I'm not sure if other vets do that for free, but it was well worth the money for me, as I can't just not turn up to work out of the blue.

Back