• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reuben James!

Lovely photos of a stunning boy :love:I don't know what it is with Rex's but they always have a very very intelligent look to their eyes. As a breed are they above average intelligence in the bunny world I wonder.

As a breed are they above average intelligence in the bunny world I wonder.

I think Jane's had some who've lacked that trait! Wasn't her Colonel Colin a bit daft?? ;):love:

M & T - he looks like a right little cuddle bun! Can see your Mum loves his company!

:love::love:

Thanks everyone, well they're certainly smart in that they learnt to stop biting Primrose back. ;)

Yes she loves him to bits! He reminds her of the rabbit she had when she was younger, called Digger!

So glad to see the trio have settled in Emma. If he is Reuben James is she Velvet Rose lol
I love Primrose. Thank you so much for giving them a forever loving home. Please give them a kiss from their ex Mummy X X

Back