• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Temporary housing

lucy24

Mama Doe
I really want to get nrw housing for lilly and bluebell. Mum says ok just working on dad lol so i need to have sorted any answers to questions he might ask. One being, where shall i put them while waiting for nrw setup to be delivered and prepared by me? What have others done?

I really want to get nrw housing for lilly and bluebell. Mum says ok just working on dad lol so i need to have sorted any answers to questions he might ask. One being, where shall i put them while waiting for nrw setup to be delivered and prepared by me? What have others done?

I made a temporary pen in the dining room (puppy panels and weldmesh and wood panels) with some nice hiding places. They are now in the spare room waiting for their outdoor space to be built and for the weather to be warm enough.

Back