• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spare food

Rita

Warren Scout
hello all

i have some spare food, 15kg of selective rabbit food. my new bunnies won't eat it.
i have offered it to a rescue centre in Gloucester. if they don't want it, does anyone know of another rescue centre that would like if, they would have to collect it though.

If the bag is still on offer, I am sure Windwhistle Warren in Gloucestershire would welcome it. Their contact details can be found on the website.

What a thoughtful thing to do..:thumb:

I'm planning on going over to Windwhistle Warren this week to drop some newspapers off, do you want to pm me with where you are and I could pick the bag up and take it at the same time?

I'm planning on going over to Windwhistle Warren this week to drop some newspapers off, do you want to pm me with where you are and I could pick the bag up and take it at the same time?

hello i still have the food, it's not in a bag though, i thought the bunnies would eat it so i keep all the food in a plastic bin. but i could put it in a big bag for you.
i live in Eastington.

Back