• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia is Seriously Ill Again -U/D 4th March-Responding to Abx at the Moment

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Another severe episode of Pyelonephritis :cry: Despite maximum analgesic cover alongside abx and fluid therapy she is still in pain :cry: If no improvement over the next few hours I will have to let her go

:cry:

Last edited:
Thank you

C wants me to keep on with Lydia's meds and fluids today and overnight. We just have to hope that Lydia can pull through this relapse. However if there is no improvement by tomorrow morning I honestly do not think we have any options left other than the one none of us want :cry:

I'm so sorry to see that Lady Lydia is unwell again. :( I'm thinking of you both and sending healing vibes speeding your way.. ((((((Huge hugs for you, Jane))))))) and
(((((((Noserubs for Lady Lydia))))) xxxx

I know you are giving Lady Lydia the very best care there is, sending more love and vibes to you all xxx

Lydia has improved a little over the last couple of hours. She is still far from 'well' but she is no longer in pain. Thank you for all your vibes and support. I am so relieved that C is such a wonderful friend xx

Back