• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Reviews/Information

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
Hello all,

Recently, we lost Skye and we are devastated. We rescued her as a hope to improve both her and Neo's life so that they could be happily bonded. Unfortunately life is cruel and for some reason, this was not meant to be.

We have decided that Neo still comes first and though we are incredibly upset and feel sensitive and raw about our loss, we have been looking for a wifebun for him to finally give him that bond that he deserves.

I've been looking on RabbitRehome and came across a spayed, vaccinated single bun, who fits our description, from Cuddly Critters Small Animal Rescue and just wanted to know if anyone had heard of them.

If no one has, what is the best way of me knowing whether they are able to be trusted in regards to care, medical and health history, etc?

Website here:
http://cuddlycrittersrehoming.webs.com/

Please let me know any suggestions you have. Very much appreciated xx

why not contact them. As she is neutered and vacs then it would seem they do what they should, as for medical history as them and ask which vet they use..simple! :)

I have done and will be visiting tomorrow! I just know there are some 'rescues' that are really, really not rescues at all and just another spiel on spinning money.

I'm not saying there are many but wondered if it could be one of those, however with more digging I think they're going to be alright - I guess visiting will tell!

Sorry, I'm sounding paranoid :oops:

I have done and will be visiting tomorrow! I just know there are some 'rescues' that are really, really not rescues at all and just another spiel on spinning money.

I'm not saying there are many but wondered if it could be one of those, however with more digging I think they're going to be alright - I guess visiting will tell!

Sorry, I'm sounding paranoid :oops:

It's good that you're looking into it before you rush into adopting. :)

Back