• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies in there new shed!!

harley&poppy

Young Bun
I have a newly bonded quad[emoji7] I'm absolutely loving watching them in there new home!
508753c32179fe828adb9ccbca1f169a.jpg
68d27699181eee7db3b0a4572b37d50b.jpg
a77701e0af7875939d71c0521d36e3ec.jpg
37526e70c2df2fd9755928d18a470510.jpg

Thank you [emoji5]️ they all seem to want to sit in the same litter box I think I'm going to have to get a bigger one!!

I'm so jealous; i'd love mine to be a quad but I'm too scaredy to even try it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was the same! I actually sent mine to starlights in Dagenham because I was just too scared to do it myself. I took them there on a Saturday and I got a message saying they were bonded on the Tuesday!

the bunnies look great, as does their accommodation. well done. I tried bonding my two pairs but it fell apart after a few weeks, so I'm in awe of anyone who manages it.

It looks lovely :thumb: when I had my quad I used a large underbed storage box as a litter tray, and they could all fit in that together :thumb:

A note of caution about the possability of their feet getting stuck in the hay rack. A hinged lid may help.

My quad have three underbed storage boxes as litter trays!

that's pongo my male rex I wouldn't call him the king though! That would more likely be my black mini lop Harley [emoji4] lol and okay thank you for the warning tulsi I hadn't thought of that!! And yes I think I will be getting the storage boxes there not quite big enough!

Back