• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonic just saved the Guinea from a fox...

supersonic

Mama Doe
Got a message from mum earlier to say that both pets were out and a fox had gone for the guinea... Sonic then decided to attack the fox, so the fox chased him until he squeezed under the shed then my sister and dad could chase the fox off :shock:

Both bunny and pig are tucked up away, no injuries and both munching away so hopefully they will be fine. I'm proud of Sonic, but I do hate being 300 miles away and not being able to give him a cuddle! I've instructed my dad to spoil him with lots of yummy fruits and veggies for being such a hero!

:shock:. Goodness, scary stuff. Glad everyone's ok. Can they go out in a secure run to give you some peace of mind?

how scary and what a brave rabbit to help his friend, have your parents made sure everything is secure from fox who may well come back now been once

Back