• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daft Petplan question

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
I am printing a claim form for the first time (usually just pick them up at the vets), and I am wondering whether it is important for it to be printed double sided??

I have printed one side already, and don't really want to print on the other side as the paper isn't quite thick enough!! :lol:

I'd hate a claim to be rejected because the paperwork wasn't right and I don't know how pedantic they are.

I'm pretty sure my vet faxes them anyway, so if I gave it to my vets double sided they would only have to photocopy the second side to fax it so it would actually be helpful to them.

I'm pretty sure my vet faxes them anyway, so if I gave it to my vets double sided they would only have to photocopy the second side to fax it so it would actually be helpful to them.

Oh I didn't think of that!

Thanks everyone, I guess I'll just print another page! :D

Back