• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No wonder I'm so broke!

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I was looking at all the buns on all the meds. Dear God.

Angel- Crystapen injections, Tramadol, Piriton, Salbutamol (nebulised).
Star- Metronidazole, Baytril, Metacam.
Sunny- Metronidazole, Baytril, Metacam, Tramadol, Zantac.
Dawn- Metacam.
Autumn- Zantac, Metochlopramide, Metacam.
Flame- Metacam, Profibre pellets.
Wish- Metronidazole, Baytril, Metacam, Profibre pellets.
Crystal- Salbutamol (nebulised).
Dopey 1- Metronidazole, Baytril, Metacam.
Lightning- Metronidazole, Baytril, Metacam, Profibre Pellets.
Dusk- Metacam, Corvental, Piriton.
Candyfloss- Metacam

Butterfly- Nothing!

That's a lot of meds! (and I'm also aware that there are a significant amount of people on here who have more rabbits and/or dish out even more meds). That's 49 meds given out each day! (and that's not including as and when needed meds, like Metacam before dentals- these are all life long meds for those bunnies).

wow that is a lot of medication :shock: I'm surprised you can remember it all, and actually have time to administer it all :shock:

wow that is a lot of medication :shock: I'm surprised you can remember it all, and actually have time to administer it all :shock:

I was surprised by how much it was! And doesn't take into account inceased Tramadol, or gut stimulants, fluids, metacam, or anything else.

I have a slick routine, but it does take time. My alarm goes off at 5:30am, and I somehow manage to hold down an 8-3 job, work as a therapist and study alongside the bunnies as well. But, bunnies always come first, so that's how I find the time and remember it; they are worth it.

:shock: Bloody hell.

I think I'll stick to just three buns! Only one of mine has daily meds and that is literally the easiest thing to administer since it's the yummiest (metacam). :lol: I literally roll over in bed, draw up 0.3mls of metacam and go, "Fiver!" and he comes running over and takes it like a good boy.

My alarm goes off at 5:30am, and I somehow manage to hold down an 8-3 job, work as a therapist and study alongside the bunnies as well.
Crikey, you're a star! I'm shattered just thinking about it! I sometimes get worked up when I have to medicate Lopsy and it just makes it worse (obviously).

:shock: Bloody hell.

I think I'll stick to just three buns! Only one of mine has daily meds and that is literally the easiest thing to administer since it's the yummiest (metacam). :lol: I literally roll over in bed, draw up 0.3mls of metacam and go, "Fiver!" and he comes running over and takes it like a good boy.

Brilliant!

Back