• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Lenny

Fellie

Warren Veteran
We rescued Lenny from people who put him at 14 weeks with 2 baby boy buns - he fought with them and was termed a 'fighter' and they wanted nothing more to do with him :cry:

Actually Lenny is a very nervous bun - scared of his own shadow and not very bright with it - and it did take a while to gain his trust but once we had it, oh what a darling boy he is who just loves nose rubs and ear rubs :love:

We tried bonding him with Bug but she fought with him - so we tried with Cheyenne in and it was a match made heaven - 3 dates, a bit of humping from him and that was it. He is definitly the boss - Cheyenne dotes on him completly and as she is such a confident little madam - she really goes a long way to helping him overcome his fears.

However - I have noticed he is slipping backwards a bit - he is very nervous and unsure at the moment. I have a pet remedy diffuser plugged in, and use the spray as well and spend alot of time with him...but it was only this morning that I realised what the problem is. Cheyenne has spring fever - and is humping the life out of his poor litte head :(..caught her at it this morning...little tyke stopped as soon as she saw me but Lenny looked so confused I had to laugh.

Hopefully it will pass and life returns to normal for him...and hoping he doesn't have a go at her in the meantime. He is really such a soppy poppet - don't like seeing him so confused and unhappy :(

This is Lenny as a baby boy - I don't have any decentup to date photos as he is scared of the camera :love:

Aww, he doesn't look very pleased about the photo, does he! Poor kid, hope Cheyenne stops soon and he gets back to being more confident.

Back