• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this reasonable?

lucy24

Mama Doe
I might be selling my current setup to put money towards a new one. Its a 6x3x2ft hutch (LxDxH) over a 8x6x3ft run. the hutch has lino on the floor although not sealed down so can be removed if wasnt wanted. There are fox proof locks. The only thing is that the run lid only opens on one half of the run and access can be tricky because of this, therefore it might be that any new owner, if good with DIY, would be able to put a new lid on.

i was going to ask for £250. is this reasonable?

aagbj8.jpg

121yeqp.jpg

bgwv2a.jpg

2a0j11u.jpg

i750kj.jpg

No harm in giving it a go although to be honest I think you'll struggle to sell it at that price. Second hand hutches tend not to hold their value terribly well and you could buy a brand new 6.5x2.5x2.5 happy hutch with 6x6 run for £270 with delivery throughout the UK so even though the quality of your one might be better, I'm not sure you'll find many people within a collection distance prepared to pay that for it. But on the other hand, you only need to find one person to want it and what's the worst that could happen - it doesn't sell so you lower the price. It depends on whether you're desperate for a sale I guess.

Back