• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very First Binky

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love: As some of you may have seen Moth came to us at the start of the year in a really bad way and totally terrified. He has now had £100's worth of treatment and started in the nebuliser this week, which is working really well. I don't know what size space Moth had before us as he was in a carrier when we picked him up, but we have a sneaking suspicion he was living in it..... :(

Yesterday the weather was so lovely it was warmer in the garden than in the house, so I let him and his friend Tristan out for half an hour on the neighbours garden. Moth completely blossomed :D Once he found his feet little head shakes started, followed by his very first binky, then another and another and another. They weren;t dignified or graceful due to his wobbly back legs, but I was crying and laughing at the same time.

My neighbour doesn't believe in gardening but the buns don't care ;)

P1070749.jpg

P1070770.jpg

P1070768.jpg

P1070763.jpg

P1070758.jpg

P1070754.jpg

P1070751.jpg

P1070748.jpg

P1070745.jpg

Last edited:
It's so lovely to see them outdoors :love: I can understand why you were crying and laughing at them :love: the photos are lovely and show off Tristan's lovely blue eyes, but next time can we have a video too please ;)

It's so lovely to see them outdoors :love: I can understand why you were crying and laughing at them :love: the photos are lovely and show off Tristan's lovely blue eyes, but next time can we have a video too please ;)

I was gutted my phone wasn't charged for a video. I wasn't expecting such excitement so only had my camera with me that for some reason no longer takes video. Definitely next time :)

They look very happy !! My Ruby was very shy when I got her and did her very first binky when i let her out for the first time. Made me so happy :)

By the way it's WonderWoman, I just changed my name :)

Back