• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marshmallow and Cotton...my new babies!!!!!!!

Last week my beautiful girls were here on RU rabbits in need and now they're my girls!!!!! Feeling so lucky to have adopted them and since Saturday seeing their different personalities shine through. Although they're outdoor girls, I must admit they're spending a fair bit of time inside, cuddles, exploring, running and binkying. :love::love::love:

image.jpg4_zps2cl9kqk5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image.jpg1_zps2vnumzru.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image.jpg5_zpspf7nywqv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image.jpg3_zpsbsrdl5hj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image.jpg2_zpsmweobdzo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awwwww! *incoherent squealing!* they are gorgeous! I saw them on RIN and wanted to win the lottery so I could adopt them :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Whispers* They will be house rabbits before you know it!

They're gorgeous. So glad they landed on their paws with you!

I had no idea I'm really sorry. As far as I knew the girls were still looking for a home. I'd be devastated if it was the other way round.

It is lovely when you see bunnies on here and then they get a home :) I got my Herbie and my BB Inca from RU and it was fab when everyone recognised them :)

Shame that you had reserved them RR. I know your heart is not in it just now, but there are two wee darlings just round the corner needing your love, when you see them you will know xx

RogerRabbit - the perfect pair of lovelies are just waiting for you. You just haven't met them yet. ;)

Back