• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding / Sitters in or around Preston, Lancashire?

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Hi all

I've been asked by someone at work if I can put the feelers out re bunny boarding / sitting around the Preston area.

I don't know too many details at this point, just wondered if anyone knew of any?

He actually lives in Watlon Le Dale.

Thanks very much

Jo x

I've used Wheek and Sleep in Coppull, near Chorley several times. I've had no problems with them, they health check the buns every day and the buns seem settled there.

http://www.findpetboarding.com/smallpetboarding/uk/england/north_west/lancashire/

This link might be of use.

Best of luck in finding somewhere suitable.

I've used Wheek and Sleep in Coppull, near Chorley several times. I've had no problems with them, they health check the buns every day and the buns seem settled there.

Thanks for replying, I'll have a look at those suggestions ... or maybe just send him the link (I do tend to get myself over involved, next I'll be doing the 40 mile journey myself to sort them out!)!! lol

Jo x

Back