• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW throwback

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
To when Charley was 99x braver than she is now and probably happier..! Who would have thought buying her a good set up would result in going back to square one! So I'm super excited about sorting her a new set up out :D

Not as hairy then either :lol:

And now, with her big mane -

I managed to get this one (how annoying is that bit of hay :lol:) the other week, she usually runs back into the bed area but I guess the need for pellets was far greater!

Last edited:
I can't decide :oops: I think I want the 7ft double Ryedale, but I've been looking at loads of different ideas for months and just can't decide :lol:

What about a kennel/run type thing? Thats what I would have if I didnt already have sheds.

Awwww is this a new bunny ? :love:

Ooo nooo, I've had Charley for over a year now I think! I can't remember :lol: She's just very scared and shy of everything and everyone so doesn't get shown off a lot, hoping to change that though as she's so pretty :love:

What about a kennel/run type thing? Thats what I would have if I didnt already have sheds.

I can't fit one in :( It's my moms garden and I have the 6x4 space she has now, I did think a play house and run but would need the playhouse on the right hand side so wouldn't see her in the run but the washing line would get caught if it was on the left.
I'd like to reason with my mom to let me take over the flower patch to put the hutch there instead haha, it would be next to the shed then and my mom would get more ofher garden back :p

Back