• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW naughtiness!

SJH

Warren Veteran
So, is it just my imagination that WW makes Hector more mischievous or is he always like this?!

This morning, I came down to give him breakfast but he was happily munching forage. So, I decided on a hutch clean. Water bowl and food bowl temporarily on top of the hutch, I turn my back to get the bedding and.....

Consequence: he was happy with his breakfast but it was "raining" in the nice clean hutch..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hector :love:

Is it a tall hutch? My girls are a large breed (nowhere near Hector's size though!) and they do not jump at all. I wondered if large breeds weren't as bouncy as smaller ones? Cherry & Blueberry will jump anything!

Hector :love:

Is it a tall hutch? My girls are a large breed (nowhere near Hector's size though!) and they do not jump at all. I wondered if large breeds weren't as bouncy as smaller ones? Cherry & Blueberry will jump anything!

It's probably about 2ft. He kind of "steps" onto it!! He is, however, a real climber and explorer!! :love:

Hector and Spencer are both very handsome with trouble in their eyes.
I don't have a picture but Julie is definitely joining in..
I have an injured knee and have been pretty much couch bound for the last couple of weeks. Julie has been spending most of her time on the couch right next to me. Well, she is delighted that her personal slave is so close. She head buts me for non stop attention and if I divert my attention like now to use one hand to hold my tableet as not laying it on my lay so I have a free hand to pet while my other hand is typing...
well..I just say that....I am now sitting here the contents of a full bowl of pellets in my lap and hay everywhere. ha ha
Gosh, just got hit with a bunch of hay. Have to call on the hubby to vacuum once again.

Hector and Spencer are both very handsome with trouble in their eyes.
I don't have a picture but Julie is definitely joining in..
I have an injured knee and have been pretty much couch bound for the last couple of weeks. Julie has been spending most of her time on the couch right next to me. Well, she is delighted that her personal slave is so close. She head buts me for non stop attention and if I divert my attention like now to use one hand to hold my tableet as not laying it on my lay so I have a free hand to pet while my other hand is typing...
well..I just say that....I am now sitting here the contents of a full bowl of pellets in my lap and hay everywhere. ha ha
Gosh, just got hit with a bunch of hay. Have to call on the hubby to vacuum once again.

:love: How lovely to hear about Julie! She must be loving having her own personal slave!! :lol:

Hope your knee improves (although not too quickly for the lovely Julie of course!?!)

Last edited:
Spenser would like to join the WW Naughtiness thread. He sends 'high 5s' to Hector.

"High 5's coming back your way Spenser! I approve of your interior design....much better than this clean-look favoured by the hoomins!!" :lol:

Back