• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

almost had a heart attack today ...

Kim_perkins

Mama Doe
My golden girl Candy come hopping into my lounge after I had just said to steven she seems "off" today.

I glanced over and could see this lump on her neck (she's part lion head so has alot of wispy bits!)

So I shot up touched it and was like oh my god its a lump a tumour (it felt gross)

The lightening isn't great in our lounge so I started ruffling around to look further and she turns her head round and eats it. Turns out it was a bit of carrot she was simply saving for later.

Boy did I panic!

Needless to say she then took a running jump and then had a binky session up and down the stairs :)

:shock: I hate that type of panic!!

Glad all is well though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: norty Candy frightening mummeh like that! Better safe than sorry I always say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure there was a story like this years ago on RU and it turned out to be a malteser! :lol: :lol: Bunnies love to scare us. :roll:

Back