• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help find these long-stay bunnies homes

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to introduce you to eleven rescue rabbits that have been waiting for homes for between 10 months and 5 years. The perfect homes are out there for them, and I'd like your help to track them down.

You are welcome to share any and all of these graphics and details on social media, your blog, with your work colleagues, the person you sit next to on the bus, your local vet... anyone and anywhere the person with the perfect home might be hiding. There are more pic and info here: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/longstay and you are welcome to make your own versions.

Here are the bunnies:

longstayrabbits.jpg

Stanley & Alice (Paws for Thought, NE England) are confident, curious and outgoing bunnies that love getting strokes and jumping around playing.

stanley_alice_pawsforthought.jpg

Danger & Daisy (Acomb Rescue, York) are neutered and vaccinated. They are friendly and love to be stroked.

danger_daisy_acombrescue.jpg

Claudia & Nemo (Rabbit Residence, Hertfordshire) would love a big secure outdoor space with lots of things to play with, investigate and explore. Whilst they aren't super cuddly, they are delightful to watch as they get up to mischief.

claudia_nemo_rabbitresidence.jpg

Bun Jovi (Fairly Beloved, Central Scotland) desperately wants a new home with another rabbit for company. He's an active inquisitive rabbit, but takes a bit of time to trust new people.

bun_jovi_fairlybeloved.jpg

Belle & Alf (Cottontail, Wiltshire) are both friendly, active and love strokes!

belle_alf_cottontails.jpg

Tyler & Teddy (The Rabbit Crossing, Surrey) are happy, active little chaps, but they'll need some that can commit to grooming.

tyler_teddy_rabbitcrossing.jpg

What do you think, can we work a little RU magic and find them homes?

They look great - you've done a really good job :thumb:

I've shared the first one showing all 11 bunnies & I've shared Belle and Alf on my Instagram. Hopefully there will be some interest in them.

I've shared Stanley and Alice on the Facebook page I have for my YouTube account, I have also shared them on my profile. I will continue to do the same with all the other rabbits throughout the day! :)

Aww soooo many lovely buns!! I wonder whether Tyler and Teddy would like to live in a quad.... :roll: Im sure my Honey wouldnt mind having 3 husbuns to look after her!!!

Have put Nemo & Claudia on the RRR FB and will do the Twitter too in a minute. Thank you so much Tamsin!

i posted one on my facebook page today and will try and do one each day to help spread the word and help find these gorgeous bunnies the forever homes they so deserve!

I know, I thought we'd end up promoting a lot of grumpy white bunnies but some of these are stunning and friendly - I'd have expect them to be snapped up.

I've posted on the PDsA and RWA wall to ask them to share can you think of any other big orgs that might share it?

Anyone members of the facebook rabbit groups and can share there?

Have shared on facebook and twitter from AllEars

<3 Claudia and Nemo . But no more bunnies until I have time to look after another pair properly

Just want to say it is great to see some long-termers. It's a sign that these rescues do not pts to make room for newbies.
Great if they find forever homes but wanted to mention a positive side to this :D

Back