• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Win a copy of Bunny Mad Magazine

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Win a Copy of Bunny Mad Magazine

Lisa has very kindly donated 10 copies of Bunny Mad! for us to give away for Wabbit Wedneday! If you haven't heard of it, it's a great magazine packed with bunny related advice and photos, more here: http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk/Shop----BUNNY-MAD-MAGAZINE-.html

bunnymad.jpg

If you'd like a free copy, reply to this post with a picture of your bunny (or, if you can't do pictures, a story instead). Entries close at midnight today (25th Feb) and we'll pick 10 people out of the hat to receive a copy.

Bobo and Harley - unfortuately Harley too very busy grooming him to look at the camera - but I just love his face :love:

Hi!

I've just joined the forum as we got our two little house rabbits - Arthur and Tietjens a couple of weeks ago.

Here they are being adorable bunny buddies in a basket. Eeeee!

10401963_10155261586495311_1440064221541263607_n.jpg

4f2a7bc1b4c2215f408245b5af9430e3.jpg

It's snooze o'clock!! I've been to great lengths to get this photo as Bobert was behind an armchair and table, where he had turfed out all the books on the bottom shelf so he could recline and nibble said books as his leisure!

And the back of the book shelf as you can see behind him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have any bunnies right now, the plan was after I lost my last 2 to wait until after uni. But I'm thinking of getting a rescue soon :D

Gizmo settling down to groom himself in the snow recently, after sprinting around. He loved it, and wasn't too keen on going back into his run.

24n0091.jpg

Back