• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I shouldn't laugh, but......

vicky_26

Warren Scout
I have a new sofa which is a little lower than my old one with a flat back and sides which Hugo has taken to jumping up on and exploring (don't mind except when he starts to chew - then he gets a few stern words and quickly removed from said sofa!)

Anyway, last night he was happily sat on one of my cushions and as there was no attempts of chewing I let him stay. Not gonna lie, he looked cute!

f7cd8730af4088ba706898570ff2a873_zpsa64ebcbf.jpg

After a while, he clearly decided he wanted to get even more comfy and attempted a DBF! All i've seen is an attempted flop, rolling off the cushion and then rolling off the sofa! It was so comical... (Landed feet first on to the rug and is a quite low sofa so I knew no chance he'd hurt himself).

No more than half hour later he did the exact same thing....you'd think he'd learnt his lesson first time!

That is the cutest photo ever!! He's perched up there like Lord Muck on a velvet cushion lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For such a cheeky chappy he always looks so serious in pics!!

He drives me mad at times (proper little chewer!) but love him to bits x

Oh my God was what I said when I saw the photo! Just amazingly cute - and that disapproving mouth!

I have a bun who will not sit on my lap on the sofa but on an immense cushion on the seat next to me - not as cute as yours though :love:

:lol: Bunnies are so daft. I wish my buns liked soft things but they point blankly refuse to sleep on anything but hard surfaces! :roll:

:lol::love: Oh, what a face!

Amy likes to loaf or flop on top of the leather couch (back against the wall) and the amount of times she's nearly slid off...

i have so many pics of him it's ridiculous! Just when I think he's peaked in his cuteness he does something else!!!

I'd laugh too! My ex's rabbit once did a DBF on his ledge and rolled off and the look on his face was hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Lopsy's stretching for food he sometimes stands on things, like the edge of his hay tray, cardboard tubes, his own feet (really!)... It never ends well! :lol: He's got a proper prim look, ain't he! :love:

Back