• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

waiting for the phone to ring......

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
...... But also not wanting it to ring to early.

Sprout is having another dental today. Its his first since Christmas so quite good for him :)

So waiting for an update on him. I always say no news is good news but at the same time its also nice to know he is OK. However he does sometimes struggle to recover afterwards so fingers crossed he eats quickly after surgery.

Also waiting for a call regarding a blood sample for our old boy Leo. It was sent to the lab Saturday so not sure if I will hear today. I'm not sure what to expect as have no idea what's wrong with him, but something just isn't right. I just hope it shows a little something rather than nothing so that we have an answer and can fix it.

Sorry my phone died yesterday so forgot to update.

Yes Sprout's dental went OK and he recovered well. Although I must confess I didn't wait for the phone to ring and I called them!

Still no results in for Leo yet :(

Thank you so much for asking x

Leo's bloods came back normal so we are none the wiser. But as his kidney function is ok we can start him on metacam and see if that helps him :)

I know what you mean about wanting the bloods to show something so you know what your dealing with but on the plus side it didn't show anything nasty so fingers crossed some metacam will help :)

Thank you. Its been three days but so far no great improvement. If its something chronic it may take a couple of weeks. So fingers crossed x

Back