• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric & Ernie's first night in their new shed . . .

Lisa F

Mama Doe
. . . trashed it! :lol: :lol:

They clearly went all "rock 'n roll" and if this was a hotel they'd be paying some serious damages this morning! :p

I think the nice comfy bedding might have to go (I did think that might happen) and get replaced with some carpet scraps, which I have loads of. :roll:

They also haven't ventured up the ramp yet but I'm sure they'll get there eventually. :)

Naughty boys (sorry though I'm smiling at all the poops in the bed) maybe they are just claiming it is as theirs ?

I think a lot of it will be down to territorial pooping. Hopefully it will calm down, I'd just keep sweeping up poops as often as you can and like you say you may need to remove the soft furnishings for a bit until they get the hang of the litter tray again! You might find you need to put some more trays in temporarily if they are using particular areas, when I moved my buns into the shed they had about 5 trays for a while :roll: but they are now down to one :thumb:

Typical buns :roll::roll::roll:

Give them a lovely comfy bed - and what do they do? Poop all over it and sleep in the toilet:lol:

Could they aren't human :shock::lol::lol::lol:

I have a long handled dustpan and brush comes in handy in the summer house after my boys rock and roll nights which is every night :roll: just so you know what you are in for :lol:

Mine have stopped peeing on soft stuff now but do still enjoy leaving the odd pile of poops so I know it's theirs :lol:

They have never peed on the vet bed fleece but did on the soft filled cat beds :roll:

I have some of the self heating vet bed type blankets on top of the den and they seem to like lying on them and so far 2 weeks or so no pee:thumb:

:lol: Trash the room, sleep on the toilet, ah they are just like toddlers or rock stars!

Slightly off topic, but where did you get that wicker house/bed? Is it a cat bed? I think Amy would like one of those.

Back