• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What!? Flying broccoli!?

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
Finn: ''Hey Milo look! Flying Broccolis!''

Milo: ''Do you think they are for the nommings''

Finn: *munch* hm? *munch*

I loved this when you put pics on facebook :love: I said hey mabel a washing line of food :lol: she would be up there like a shot

I have to say, I rather suspect Hector would just chew through the string and pull it all down..... :lol:

I love it :D need to find somewhere I can hang string in the room now... although I know my two are so lazy they'd have a sniff, realise it's a bit more difficult than normal and go and lay down until half an hour later when I'm fed up at their lack of attempts and go get the broccoli and give it to them :oops:

although I know my two are so lazy they'd have a sniff, realise it's a bit more difficult than normal and go and lay down until half an hour later when I'm fed up at their lack of attempts and go get the broccoli and give it to them :oops:
We've gone the other way: Lopsy's now eating stuff off the top, THROUGH the run bars, on tippy-toes, hanging on to his fatball-feeder for dear life, though the OH said he fell over a few times at first :lol: He's hilarious and I need pictures.

I'm loving this idea I may have to steal it to keep the babies entertained they are at that if we are bored we are gonna chew anything stage lol

Back