• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescuing a single bun

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Hiya everyone,

Convincing my parents to get a boyfriend for Flo...I might look at the local shelter for single males!!
Any tips when finding a new bunny friend? Do shelters usually help with bonding etc?

Thanks!

I'm probably not much help but I think shelters do usually help with a 'speed dating' type event where they see for compatibility although it depends on your location and the rescue in question. Hope you manage to find a husbun for Flo!

It depends on the rescue, some will just do the speed dating bit, others will do the actual bonding for you. At my local one, BARC, Angie is very good at knowing the buns personalities so she can suggest a good match. Whereabouts are you, maybe we can recommend somewhere?

Thanks, I didn't realise there was speed dating for rabbits! I'm in Plymouth at the moment but will be moving to Hertfordshire in August.

Back